Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2001, 06:12 AM

Default God bless America????

It always amazes me when these people say stuff like this. Religion is such a bad thing for society. "God" sure as f*ck didn't bless us today. If it weren't for these crazy religions (I am referring to all of them) the world would be such a better place- All kinds of terrorism is spawned out of these horrible religions, both in modern times (duh) and throughout written history, and probably well before then too. I wish George W. wouldn't say things like "god bless America" and quote some garbage from psalms. I voted for him and hope he does evrything in his power to crush these rotten terrorists and the corrupt nations that aid in their horrific endeavors. I would like to leave with a couple quotes that I think are pretty good:

"The curriculum has been set,

Logic is a threat,

Reason searched and seized"

Its pretty true, considering that faith pretty much requires one to adhere to the above rules even though no priest would say it so bluntly.

"Religion's just synthetic frippery,

Unnecessary in our expanding global culture of efficiency"

If we had none of these religious freaks we probably would have a more efficient culture.

Anyway these are just my rants, At least I feel safe, I hear a bunch of planes flying around the skies, they must be military planes keeping us safe since civillian crafts aren't allowed to be flying right now.