Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2004, 08:05 PM

Default More 10/20 suckage--out that is

Good 10/20 table. Loose, generally passive, and possibly blind (he keeps lurching forward and squinting though about 12 inch thick glasses) old dude UTG limps, I limp with A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], bad woman limps, okay player limps, young and steaming but okay player limps, blinds call. The BB is terrible.

7 to the flop for 7 SBs. Flop is 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. SB is an aggressive Asian kid who checks, BB bets, UTG calls, I call, woman calls, okay MP raises, young steamer folds, SB calls, BB calls, we all call.

6 to the turn for 9.5 BBs. Turn is the Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. Checked to MP who hesitates and checks, and we take a free river.

6 to the river for 9.5 BBs. River is the T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets, and I should raise or call?