Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2005, 10:19 PM

Default Party October

Are we getting a traditional bonus this month or several like September? Also when is everyone expecting it? Thanks
Old 09-29-2005, 10:55 PM

Default Re: Party October

Patience padawan
Old 09-29-2005, 10:58 PM

just wondering so I can cash out (or not)..
Old 09-30-2005, 03:49 AM

I'm also a newbie at whoring, so would it be better if i had'nt cash out? I did read somewhere(BW?) that it's better if your account balance is near zero, so they'll give you those reload offers?
Old 09-30-2005, 08:52 PM

I read that too, cashed out and posted a question about how long it would take. I was told about 2 months from a poster here.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just wondering so I can cash out (or not)..

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I read that Party has a 15 day rule, or something like that...true? I am asking, as I just cashed out 4 days ago to setup an Empire account...cleared that, now looking for action.

I am new to the revolving BW action, so still trying to learn the ins, the outs, the whathaveyous. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If they have a bonus for Oct, it would last until the end of the month, or are some more restricted (e.g., have to load within a week, then have the standard 30 days or whatever)...if they would be around until the end of the month, i could get my account up and running at bet365, then migrate back to poker...
Old 09-30-2005, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I read that Party has a 15 day rule, or something like that...true?

[/ QUOTE ]

The rule is generally that you cannot cashout during the bonus period unless you have deposited during the bonus period and received the bonus. In otherwords, they don't want you taking money off the site and then re-depositing in order to get the bonus. I think it's generally a good idea to keep enough cash in neteller to capitalize on the reloads.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think I read that Party has a 15 day rule, or something like that...true?

[/ QUOTE ]

The rule is generally that you cannot cashout during the bonus period unless you have deposited during the bonus period and received the bonus. In otherwords, they don't want you taking money off the site and then re-depositing in order to get the bonus. I think it's generally a good idea to keep enough cash in neteller to capitalize on the reloads.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great idea [regarding the neteller cash stash], thanks. I just pulled $500 out of Empire (left my bonus and winnings in there) to get my next account going.

Going forward, I will always keep $500-$1000 in neteller (as I grow my roll...just starting out, so like my working capital on the sites still).

Another question just came to mind; when I pull cash out of the sites, should I pull all of it to get email reload codes down the road, or are they pretty common now and there is no need to drain the account to $0?

I've been active on BW's sites, so will tough it out over there, do some research, and seek answers to my other questions over there, if it's more appropriate....nicer crowd over here, though [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-29-2005, 10:58 PM

It clearly cannot be this Thursday because it is still September.
Old 09-29-2005, 11:03 PM

sorry im a newb, do they only originate on thursdays? you guys can delete the thread if its retarded