Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2004, 09:42 AM

Default Women shouldn\'t be allowed to play golf.

Ever get stuck behind a foursome of shitty women golfers? All they want to do is talk. The worst is when you're paired up with them. Brutal.
Old 06-03-2004, 10:08 AM

Default Re: Women shouldn\'t be allowed to play golf.

It is about the same as being behind slow male golfers. There is only one exception that seems to apply a bit more to bad female players, although men are guilty of this one too. What I hate is a person who just cant advance the ball at all struggling over club selection. I played behind a slow mixed foursome one time, and this one woman constantly agonized over pulling a club and her husband would advise her. She hit her driver about 75 yards at most. Her 5 wood went about 75 yards. Her 9 iron went about 67 yards. It would just depend on how thin she hit it compared to the ground conditions immediately in front of her. Instead of hitting a half dozen 5 woods and a wedge to a par 4, then 4 putting, she would hit driver, 5 wood 5 wood 5 wood 6 iron 9 iron wedge 4 putts while studying yardage on each shot and going back to the cart for a different club. I kept wondering how she could possibly care whether she hit a 6 or 7 iron or whatever.

I thought seriously about suicide that day. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2004, 10:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It is about the same as being behind slow male golfers. There is only one exception that seems to apply a bit more to bad female players, although men are guilty of this one too. What I hate is a person who just cant advance the ball at all struggling over club selection. I played behind a slow mixed foursome one time, and this one woman constantly agonized over pulling a club and her husband would advise her. She hit her driver about 75 yards at most. Her 5 wood went about 75 yards. Her 9 iron went about 67 yards. It would just depend on how thin she hit it compared to the ground conditions immediately in front of her. Instead of hitting a half dozen 5 woods and a wedge to a par 4, then 4 putting, she would hit driver, 5 wood 5 wood 5 wood 6 iron 9 iron wedge 4 putts while studying yardage on each shot and going back to the cart for a different club. I kept wondering how she could possibly care whether she hit a 6 or 7 iron or whatever.

I thought seriously about suicide that day. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Some men will line up their putts and you would swear it was sunday at the Master's.

My girlfriend plays, unfortunately, and the driver, 7 iron and 3 iron all go the same distance. Some wierd phenomenon.
Old 06-03-2004, 10:56 AM

No...women should be FORCED to golf from a young age. Of course, their access to the course as kids should be limited to off-peak, late-afternoon-type hours until they can break 100. Admit it...all LPGA/lesbian jokes aside, I don't think there is anything sexier than fit, young woman with a long, flowing, fluid swing, although the allure might wear off if golf became the new big thing for women.
Old 06-03-2004, 11:45 AM

I'd rather play behind a short hitting woman who shoots 115 than a macho power hitter who shoots 115 any day. probably 1/2 hour to an hour shorter with the woman.
Old 06-03-2004, 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No...women should be FORCED to golf from a young age. Of course, their access to the course as kids should be limited to off-peak, late-afternoon-type hours until they can break 100. Admit it...all LPGA/lesbian jokes aside, I don't think there is anything sexier than fit, young woman with a long, flowing, fluid swing, although the allure might wear off if golf became the new big thing for women.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tennis my friend, tennis. Or figure-skating.
Old 06-03-2004, 11:51 AM

The whole downfall of civilization can be traced back to the time we allowed women to own shoes.
Old 06-03-2004, 12:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The whole downfall of civilization can be traced back to the time we allowed women to own shoes.

[/ QUOTE ]

And then those became golf shoes.
Old 06-03-2004, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tennis my friend, tennis. Or figure-skating.

[/ QUOTE ]

Definately tennis, mmm...
Old 06-03-2004, 12:36 PM

thats some funny [censored] HDPM.

But all jokes aside, I don't think there is anyone worse to play behind than me!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]