Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2004, 09:45 PM

Default how different is the NL games at party vs. paradise, stars, prima etc.

played almost all the sites and party's NL is like a completely different game hard to put into words but it's just very different. It resembles none of the other games even though they are almost all the same except some allow more than 50 BB buy in.
Old 01-10-2004, 11:05 PM

Default Re: how different is the NL games at party vs. paradise, stars, prima etc.

I can compare Prima VS party.

Both are equally as loose with equal amounts of bad players. The difference is party is hugely aggressive preflop and postflop, while prima is really passive. Tightening up in EP is a must at party which just sucks since they are playing a hell of a lot worse, but you'll see a raise more often than not.
Old 01-10-2004, 11:36 PM

Default Re: how different is the NL games at party vs. paradise, stars, prima etc.

Hi, Jay!. Which level are you talking about? Are you referring only to the $100/$200 games or do you think your comment about aggression also applies to $25 and $50 PartyPoker games? The reason I ask is that I don't think of the $25 games as being particularly aggressive and if you think Prima is even more passive, I might give them a shot.

SpaceAce