Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2005, 03:47 PM

Default Hard Times at 2/4

so i just jumped up limits to 2/4 with my 1400 bankroll and everytime i sit down people have VPIPs of 25 or less. and ive been banging my head up against winners left and right.. Queens with a K kicker doesnt mean much against pocket kings im wondering if this the way 2/4 at euro is normally.. it just hit me actually that im probably beating my head against a bunch of players like me who have been at eurobet for the rakeback... any ideas? maybe ill move to party
Old 10-15-2005, 04:14 PM

Default Re: Hard Times at 2/4

dont give examples of bad beats dude. here, let me show you. This one time, I had AA, and i raised, dude calls, i got a lot of action, huge pot, turn is an ACE!!! dude rivers me with the flush. man this shite is rigged. I mean did you care about that story?? And isolated incidendes are not representative of a limit. have you ever ran into KK when you had TP at 1/2? I did, dozens of times. Come on dude.
Old 10-15-2005, 04:38 PM

Default Re: Hard Times at 2/4

yes, move to party. 1/2 to 2/4 is not a huge jump, just sounds like a bad session to me. you'll be back on track soon enough.
gl