Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2005, 03:01 AM

Default good news

I havent killed anyone yet.

but I might if this doesnt [censored] end now

going on a 600 game bad streak now
Old 08-09-2005, 03:03 AM

Default Re: good news

I hear you man. In the poker game of poker...poker is the rake....the goddamned rake man.

Eat some more Zachary's...and stare at this for a bit:

Yugoslav
Old 08-09-2005, 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I hear you man. In the poker game of poker...poker is the rake....the goddamned rake man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, usually I find your posts of hot women obnoxious, but this quote made my day.
Old 08-09-2005, 03:15 AM

this post is pointless. I am sorry, but I am seriously goign to go [censored] nuts.

I am on the verge of insanity
nothing goes right
nothing

the guy I bought my medicine from seems to have dissapeared off the planet too. I am unstable. e was supposed to be here 36 hours ago.
Old 08-09-2005, 03:17 AM

Out of curiousity, what's your ROI/ITM and at what level?
Old 08-09-2005, 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

the guy I bought my medicine from seems to have dissapeared off the planet too. I am unstable. e was supposed to be here 36 hours ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude...you live in the middle of drugged out Oakland....wtf?! You can't find your medicine anywhere?

You're also like 15 minutes away from Telegraph....TELEGRAPH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!

Don't give me this 'my medicine man ran away' bullshit...suck it up, find some vaporizor juice and go pwn!!!

Yugoslav
Old 08-09-2005, 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

(I assuming 'e' is not a typo and/or your talking about non-prescribed drugs. If you're not, disregard this post.)

Not to be a weiner, but drugs aren't going to help you deal with tilt, except temporarily.

If you reread Gigabet's Success and Failure post, you'll see that he now is not affected at all by variance, and he dealt with it by taking the thoughts in, and understanding them. He said that avoiding or muting the thoughts (which is what drugs would do) would only help temporarily, but eventually it will be even worse.

I'm not your mom, so I'm not telling you not to do drugs. I'm just saying that you're avoiding the problem, and you should realize that.
Old 08-09-2005, 05:51 AM

I appreciate your thoughts because I know that you mean nothing but good.

I have been too public already with my habits. THC does reduce stress levels. Its a medical fact. I enjoy it, especially when I am doing poorly. I don't drink at all. I dont take anything but THC and I use a vaporizer. My sister thinks I am a wussy because I cough up my lung when I try to smoke.

All of that being said... I am not using drugs to deal with a problem, but denying myself of something that I like just adds to the problem. If you read my other post you will see that I am aslo in the middle of a caffeine purge. Did you know that you can overdose on caffeine and die? You can't with THC... This should give you some idea on how I feel about "drugs" though. Hell I didnt even take my vicadins when they were prescribed to me for when I had dental surgery. I let my free refill expire too.

When I get a headache I drink water and I take a nap.

anyways...

for the record. It was a typo. I am a terrible speller, and a terrible typist. Mix them together and my posts are probably barely legible. 'e' is supposed to read 'He' "He was......." I am strictly a THC guy.

also for the record. My medicinE came and I was high while writing this post and I feel a LOT better. Guess I am a junkie afterall.
Old 08-09-2005, 05:59 AM

Yeah, thanks for understanding my intentions.

I'd be curious to hear of your views on drugs. I myself don't do any that are illegal, but probably do many all the time that you don't... advil, tylenol, n stuff.. all the time.

I've taken tylenol pm the last 6 nights to try and get on a regular sleep schedule. As you can tell, it's not working.
Old 08-09-2005, 06:12 AM

im still up. i drink like 8 cokes a day. and no, its not an 8 ball, and no its not blow. holla