Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2002, 02:45 PM

Default Grand Bay Poker High Hand Award PROBLEM

I have a severe problem with Grand Bay Poker. I was listed as having the high hand of the day, which should have been worth $250, but received nothing! Below is my email correspondence with them, which I consider much less than satisfactory!

-----Original Message----- Thursday, November 14, 2002
12:28 AMTo: GBP SupportSubject: High Hand

Hi!

I am enjoying your site!

Yesterday evening, I had the high holdem hand for the day (hand #33368, with AAA22 on the board, and AJ in my hand). I have not yet seen any change in my account reflecting this. Should I be worried?

BigRed

Here is their reply:

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:13:42 +0200 GBP Support <support@grandbaypoker.com> wrote:

Dear BigRed

I have heard from Prima Poker that the High hand of the day was actually a Royal Flush which beats your hand. The reason that your hand was in the lobby was due to the malfunction of the system. I sincerely apologize for this but I knew (and you did too) when they did not contact you as they normally do for the HH winner.
Kind Regards, Brent HartGRAND BAY POKER ©
§
" MAY THE FLOP BE WITH YOU "

Here is my reply to them:

Dear Brent,

I am having a very hard time accepting your answer. This software has been in use on the internet for many, many months.

If the person who is listed as receiving the high hand of the day is not the right one, then how can I as a player even know if the award is legitimate and being given to anyone?

As you can imagine, I am very upset. I will be posting this information on the web poker discussion boards so that other online poker players will be aware of the problem. I hope that I will be able to post a followup containing a more satisfactory reply from you.

BigRed

Old 11-14-2002, 02:58 PM

Default Re: Grand Bay Poker High Hand Award PROBLEM

I think they closed the case and given the high hand to someone else... matter how much you debate and argue they wont listen! only thing you can do is let people know whats going on in specific site!

Btw I play there to and think the site is okey and its good games ,havent yet talked with support so dunno now about theese thing ..just hope it will bring some cash bankaccount... cu