Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2002, 11:47 AM

Default HeadsUp BOT !!!!!

HARRYPOKKER

dont play with him
Old 05-21-2002, 06:12 PM

Default Re: HeadsUp BOT !!!!!

pokker isnt a bot, but flamel is
Old 05-22-2002, 07:10 AM

Default Can someone tell me....

Why wouldn't I want to play a bot?

(I am not convinced these two are bots anyways)

I would rather play Flammel or Harry Pokker than Fedex or Piesang thankyou very much.

Cheers,

Keith
Old 05-22-2002, 08:47 AM

Default Re: Can someone tell me....

ok, but i haven't seen you play either at this point (maybe you have), as it stands these two "bots" win lots and fedex will avoid 'em at all costs and always sit at anotehr table, says something about the respect he has for these "bots", cmon keith lets see you battle with these fellas, or are you too scared wuss!!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2002, 11:08 AM

Default Re: Can someone tell me....

Someone wiser than me said... "If you are the seventh best poker player in the world you are in a good spot.. UNLESS you like to sit down and play with the 6 players better than you."

Poker isn't about egos. I am not "scared wuss" for not playing against players who I consider are decent. Looking back, I am slightly up on Flamel and slightly down to Harry Pokker. I will not play either again because they are both above average players. There are much better spots to spend my time on Paradise thankyou very much.

Keith
Old 05-24-2002, 02:06 AM

Default Re: flamel is not a bot

Although he is a very skilled player he is not a bot. I just had a conversation with him at pp. He's from germany and is a pretty cool guy. You damn conspiracy theorists, just because you cant beat him doesnt make him a bot. Maybe hes just a better player
Old 06-06-2002, 02:57 PM

I do not think that flamel nor harry are bots even if they were i would play them i use to play sarah and emptyhouse for keeping sharp.I am up about 3k on flamel and down about 600 to harry. like i said b4 ANDY instead of wasting ur time on giving people reps as bots try wasting ur energy into improving as a better poker player
Old 06-08-2002, 05:59 AM

six/49- you are a flaming fish!!!! why dont you and your vancouver gang hit the wall sonnyboy?