Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: <b>Question #3:</b>How would your answers change if the buy-in and guarantee are much lower?
No change 9 33.33%
I'd prefer to win a decent amount but still want a good chance of winning something, so rather pay the final table players more but don't change the number of prizes much even if it means very small p 4 14.81%
I'd prefer to win a decent amount, so rather pay all the winners more and reduce the number of prizes 14 51.85%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2004, 02:20 PM

Default 1600 posts... and a true accomplishment?

under two years, 1600 posts (I wonder how many I had, pre-new software?). And now I should get the coveted Pooh-Bah in my label- I'm proud to have progressed from my earlier "addiction" to attaining a REAL title!

I was going to wax poetically about all of the things I've read and learned over the years here... but I'll leave that to the freaks who are posting here 5-10 times a day (do you people HAVE lives? [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] )

... oh, what the hell

As a ' rarely gets to play much these days ' 2+2 member from the older days, I've ' improved' a lot over the years, to where I realize how much more I need to learn. It has been great fun debating with many more experienced poker players and theologians... or, more accurately, getting the stupidity slapped outta me by said fellows and madams... and this obsessive little ' hobby ' should keep its hold on my mind and my soul for quite a while in the future.

Thanks to all of you- except the screaming morons, that is- for your contributions here.

Moving forward to the next 1600....

Easy ' Philosophical in my old age ' E

(Change the poll title to 'Most excrutiating P/B speech'- I had the wrong title change in mind...)
Old 07-08-2004, 02:37 PM

Default Re: 1600 posts... and a true accomplishment?

On behalf of Pyramid Poker, I offer you our congratulations! See you at the tables.

Sincerely,

Pyramid Poker Chief Member