Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2005, 02:47 PM

Default Question on the Local Gurus

I know that you have likely seen this asked before, but I did search both the forum and the archive and couldn't find the answer.

I am looking for a list of people both current and past (who's posts would now be in the archive) that were considered to be the best players, people whos advice was spot on 9 times out of 10.

I appreciate all feedback but there seems to be varying opinions on a lot of topics, so I am wondering who YOU search out responses from, and who YOU would consider as providing the best advice.

While I am sure that you are all smarter than me, and I can learn something from all of you (hence, I am not going to be ignoring anyones comments), I also want to know who the 'best' are so that I can search out there posts and try to understand what they are saying. I compare this to Ed Miller vs. Lee Jones, there is no doubt that Lee Jones is 100 times the poker player that I am, but if I was to search out posts by either one of them, I am better off with Miller. However, if Lee Jones is going to point something out, I would be a fool to ignore it.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

Margon
Old 08-30-2005, 03:09 PM

Default Re: Question on the Local Gurus

Nate tha' Great
Peter_Rus
Vehn
Stellarwind
Old 08-30-2005, 03:40 PM

Default Re: Question on the Local Gurus

Current: