Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2004, 10:51 AM

Default The 2+2 equivalent of meeting women

ok, this whole "I suck with girls" thread is forcing me to post this.

Meeting and seducing women has been broken down into a science. There is a set of fundamental skills, terminology, etc etc. Even practice exercises.

If you have trouble with girls I suggest that you spend at least an hour at this site familiarizing yourself with some of the basics, it will make a world of difference.

This discussion group was designed to get girls into bed fast, however, even if this is not your goal the information is still very important.

Read and be enlightened

Examples:

Kinetics- making sure you establish early in the relationship that touching is acceptable.

Neg Hit- sort of a small insult. The number of neg hits needed depends on the hotness of the chick. A not hot chick requires none, compliments work fine. A 10 may require a few just to break the ice.

3 second rule- You have 3 seconds to start talking to a girl when you see her. Following this rule forces you to do something and allows you to appear confident.

Future talk- talk about things that you guys will do together say 6 months from now. Wouldn't it be fun to go on a ski trip, we'd do this, we'd do that. Talking about something that you will be doing together months down the road makes it seem like you have in fact known each other for months. The comfort level jumps dramatically.

Exaple of practice exercise:

David Shade's Eye contact expirement-

Go to the mall and walk around. Make eye contact with every girl you see, don't break eye contact until she either smiles or says hello. You'll be amazed at how often a girl will smile or start talking to you.
Old 11-18-2004, 11:44 AM

Default Re: The 2+2 equivalent of meeting women

I havent clicked the link but I get spammed from either that site or a similar one every day sio have seen some of the stuff.

The problem I have with the 3 second rule is that I cant drink the 8 pints I need to chat up a girl in that time.

For me going and chatting up girls as always been a real trial and challenge, which is surprising as I in the main have always had more female friends than male ones (no I am not gay).

I think the chat up bar culture is a pain in the ass (but tends to be the way in the UK), every long term relationship i have had, started by a chance event and getting talking to someone, for example my current partner I was resting my drink on a table next to a girl who was listening in on her friends coversation with a bloke I made a comment about her being nosy and just got talking naturally from there.

I think its much better to try and be yourself than try and put out this mega confidant personality that you cant back up once the intial chatting happens.

Confidance and being relaxed and not afraid of rejection is the key in my opinion, however knowing this makes it no easier to do.

Plus remeber woman are just human too and want to meet people and want to get laid as well.
Old 11-18-2004, 11:52 AM

They talk about bars and clubs being a great place to practice being rejected. Most success comes from meeting girls in places like bookstores and coffee shops. Or friends parties. At a small party you can be a stranger, but have a sort of implied reccomendation just by being there.

No girl pictures meeting the man of their dreams in a nightblub.

The situation you described about resting your drink on the table next to the nosey girl and then making a comment about it is textbook a.s.f

This is the type of situation to be putting yourself in.
Old 11-18-2004, 11:53 AM

I doubt you get spammed from this site. I see no reason for them to spam.

It also appears that you have come to a conclusion about content of this website before even digesting it. The conclusion you have come to is wrong.

The advice is not to put on a fake confident [censored] attitude and walk up to some chick in a club. This strategy is obviously -PV.

Old 11-18-2004, 11:59 AM

good stuff man, keep it coming. Like Gamblor, I suck with girls too!
Old 11-18-2004, 12:13 PM

I did click on it after posting, the site I get spammed with is www.DatingTechniques.net
which is also a guy called David and has him giving similar advice (well in the emails anyway). I think he is selling the system but I havent been bothered enough to look.

I am naturally a cynical dismissive bugger especially when it comes to anyone having systems available on the internet, whether for becoming a property millionaire, a god with woman or whatever.

This is like the Harrington Tourney book, this first part tells you how to get through the early and mid levels, I need another final table part two book/site that gets down to the core of living with and understanding the female mind.
Old 11-18-2004, 12:16 PM

Actually his double your dating stuff that gets spammed is reviewed on the site you gave with high recommendation.

http://www.fastseduction.com/reviews...urdating.shtml
Old 11-18-2004, 12:20 PM

This is not a system. It is basically a collection of posts from an old newsgroup. This particular website just sort of sums up the greatest hits threads.

Most of the faqs are just collections of discussion from what would be the equivalent of GoT, ElD, etc.

No one is selling anything. Indeed you are closed minded.

Some of the "posters" have gone on to write books I guess, but I don't think the point is to sell them. I don't even remember seeing anythiing about them, accept maybe in the "books" section or something.
Old 11-18-2004, 12:21 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

[ QUOTE ]
Future talk- talk about things that you guys will do together say 6 months from now. Wouldn't it be fun to go on a ski trip, we'd do this, we'd do that. Talking about something that you will be doing together months down the road makes it seem like you have in fact known each other for months. The comfort level jumps dramatically.

[/ QUOTE ]

this one can be disastrous
Old 11-18-2004, 12:27 PM

The old newsgroup was called alt.seduction.fast

ASF

Anyway, all I'm saying is that if you can get past the atmosphere that this is some cheeseball scam trying to take your money, the information/stories/etc are very informative.

Maybe there is a better gateway to the information than the link I gave, but I think I remember that site being pretty good.

Maybe if you read you can go from an AFC(average frustrated chump) to a PUA(pick up artist)

hahaha, their acronyms are hilarious.

If you don't want to give it a chance that's fine. Maybe later I will go through the site and make specific links to the really key fundamental information. This was very enlightening to me, and pretty much changed the way I looked at the world. As far as women are concerned anyway.