Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2004, 02:00 AM

Default Sorry, just had to tell y\'all

Party .5/1 game.

I'm in the big blind with 7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

UTG folds, UTG+1 raises, all fold to CO who calls, buttong folds, Sb calls, and I peel one off.

The flop: T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]...

I bet out, got 2 callers on the flop, and one on the last two streets.

My first ever!!! YEAH!!
Old 11-18-2004, 02:05 AM

Default Re: Sorry, just had to tell y\'all

hope you raised to protect your hand
Old 11-18-2004, 02:07 AM

yea baby
hope the turn/river didnt come J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2004, 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yea baby
hope the turn/river didnt come J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You laugh, but I turned a straight flush in live play once, also with 76s on a T98 board, only to lose to the Q when the J fell on the river.
Old 11-18-2004, 02:27 AM

I had a situation similar, except I folded before the flop due to lack of players in the pot.

I was dealt 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Flop came down 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

It was a heartbreaker, I had been having a really bad week and I've never had a sf.
Old 11-18-2004, 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had a situation similar, except I folded before the flop due to lack of players in the pot.

I was dealt 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Flop came down 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

It was a heartbreaker, I had been having a really bad week and I've never had a sf.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-18-2004, 03:13 AM

I hit one the other day and then like 5 hands later flopped an open ended draw for another one. Everybody folded on my turn bet so I didn't get to see if the river would have given me another.
Old 11-18-2004, 04:23 AM

Was playing the other day and the board comes off 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Turn is 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and the river completed it 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], amazing..... Then about 20 hands later, I hit the royal fl. on the river with K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] board reading A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Turn: A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] River: J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. To make it sweeter my opponent turns over AA, for quad A's [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2004, 04:24 AM

I had one the other day in the craziest session ever. 2 quads and 1 SF. I saw someone get a royal that session too, only like 1.5 hours too, crazy stuff.

I have yet to get a royal [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2004, 04:49 AM

My swine of a brother emailed me this HH yesterday. Man, i don't know how he works so fast, he started on Monday. Git.

Party Poker .5/1 Limit Hold 'Em, 10 Handed

Hero is SB with A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
2 folds, MP1 Calls, MP2 calls, 2 folds, CO calls, 1 fold, Hero Raises, 1 fold, MP1 Calls, MP2 Calls, CO Calls.

Flop: (8.5SB, 4 players)
2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Hero Bets, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, CO Calls

Turn: (4.5BB, 2 Players)
K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Hero Bets, CO Calls

River: (6BB, 2 players)
J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Hero Bets, CO Calls

Hero shows A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] - Royal Flush.
CO shows T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] - three of a kind, queens.

Result:
Hero wins $9 from the main pot with Royal Flush.

I have asked him to join us on the forum and start commenting on people's hands. Was this played well by a Noob? on Monday he was 44% VPIP, now he's 16% - after 1200 hands he's gone from LP-A to TA-N, and on his way to building flop aggression.

Regards,
Pete Harris