Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2005, 02:34 AM

Default Advice for the young bucks

Some guy was asking about whether he should play internet poker or go get [censored] up and drunk and high at partys in college.

Take some advice. You are young, you only have one chance to act young. Fvck poker, if you are 18-22 go to college, drink as much as possible, smoke as much weed as possible, [censored] as many hotties as possible and dont be a loser who stays in your dorm on the internet trying to make a few bucks. Life is too short, when you are 26 and cant do that kind of stuff anymore you are gonna look back and be thankfull that you got drunk and high and [censored] fine college bitchez every weekend. Cuz let me tell you, you can play poker all your life when you get older. Being young only happens once.
Old 01-25-2005, 02:37 AM

Default Re: Advice for the young bucks

Not nearly original enough to need to start a new thread.
Old 01-25-2005, 02:38 AM

Or, you could do like I do. Get drunk, smoke chronic, and THEN play some internet poker.
Old 01-25-2005, 02:46 AM

Take it all in balance. I'm only 19, in college, and do a lot of drinking, smoking, and playing poker (and even a couple classes on the side). At this point, I play because I enjoy it, as I also do smoking and drinking. I do agree though, if its only about the money, [censored] poker, go have fun.
Old 01-25-2005, 02:47 AM

Trying to give advice, dont need your worthless negative comments.
Old 01-25-2005, 02:48 AM

No thanks, dont need a grill like yours
Old 01-25-2005, 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I do agree though, if its only about the money, [censored] poker, go have fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats all Im trying to say, when you're 26 you arent going to be able to relive your glory years. So DONT FRIGGIN WASTE THEM. You can play poker for the rest of your adult life, but the opportunity to get drunk/high and have sex with young stupid hotties is closing by the moment.
Old 01-25-2005, 02:58 AM

I agree, those posters on here that are younger than 22 whom spend so much time playing poker are really missing out. Man, being young is all about having a crappy job, partying with friends and banging broads. Poker should not occupy this much time, I mean being a poker nerd is just like being a video game nerd. I don't play a lot of poker partly because of this, for me, friday and saturday were meant for other things, and well during the week I don't have a lot of free time.
Old 01-25-2005, 03:20 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
I agree, those posters on here that are younger than 22 whom spend so much time playing poker are really missing out. Man, being young is all about having a crappy job, partying with friends and banging broads. Poker should not occupy this much time, I mean being a poker nerd is just like being a video game nerd. I don't play a lot of poker partly because of this, for me, friday and saturday were meant for other things, and well during the week I don't have a lot of free time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. I'm under 22, and play some of this poker, but would give it up in a heartbeat if it got in the way of friends and parties. Now I just need a girl, and life will be good.
Old 01-25-2005, 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. I'm under 22, and play some of this poker, but would give it up in a heartbeat if it got in the way of friends and parties. Now I just need a girl, and life will be good.

[/ QUOTE ] you are wise for your age. Seriously though, some of you guys who are making a lot of money playing cards are missing out on some seriously fun drunken debauchery.