Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2004, 03:21 AM

Default Annie Duke Review, Letterman

Good job, Annie. You gave poker a good voice and a good face. You are a great ambassador. You were appealing both visually and auditorally. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-23-2004, 03:26 AM

Default Re: Annie Duke Review, Letterman

Yep. Good work.
Old 09-23-2004, 09:02 AM

She was also on GMA this morning and dealt a hand to Charlie Gibson, Diane Sawyer and Tony Perkins.

All 3 of them went in preflop. Diane had JJ, Charlie had JT and Tony had AK. Diane won the hand with jacks full of tens, beating Charlie's Tens full of jacks and Tony's broadway straight.

I think that deck might have been stacked [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-23-2004, 09:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
She was also on GMA this morning and dealt a hand to Charlie Gibson, Diane Sawyer and Tony Perkins.

All 3 of them went in preflop. Diane had JJ, Charlie had JT and Tony had AK. Diane won the hand with jacks full of tens, beating Charlie's Tens full of jacks and Tony's broadway straight.

I think that deck might have been stacked [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, they just used Pokerstars shuffling program. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-23-2004, 09:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, they just used Pokerstars shuffling program. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

BAHAHAHAHAHAH very good
Old 09-23-2004, 10:11 AM

pokerroom also has quite an odd way of ALWAYS making enormous hands when there are all ins.

its always like full house vs quads vs straight flush.

pokerroom is definitely rigged. this has happened way too often for it to be random.

anyone else notice this?
Old 09-23-2004, 10:47 AM

That's either a joke or you're a moron. Either way, let the hijacking of this thread end with my post.

citanul
Old 09-23-2004, 11:05 AM

My TiVo picked this one up unexpectedly.

I realize they gave her all of a two or three minute appearance, but boy, was she talkin' fast.

Still, good to see her.
Old 09-23-2004, 11:06 AM

think she was a bit nervous...talked very fast, no pauses and went from one story to another without breaking. and some hints of ego were dropped here and there. but she became more interesting to watch as the interview went on. hope she didn't have cottonmouth. that's the worst.
Old 09-23-2004, 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That's either a joke or you're a moron. Either way, let the hijacking of this thread end with my post.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why would that make me a moron? Besides the fact that I am much smarter than you, I think it's a legit question.

Oh, wait. Shame on me for not already knowing everyone's opinion on pokerroom before posting my own.

Ass.