Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2004, 11:03 PM

Default Harmony Poker Week 4

Short week indeed. For some reason, I was only able to play 3 sessions during the week and wasn't able to play at all since Friday. In the 3 sessions, I surpprisingly put in 20 hours! The result was an $3200 week [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]! Anyway, i am really not bragging. Because I think I suck. I have played badly. So badly.

Boy, I suck... I really do. I really don't understand why I have been winning all this time. maybe just dumb luck, pure dumb luck.

oh, btw, if anyone is interested in logging their poker results online and be able to see some useful statistics, see here.

Kenny
Old 02-17-2004, 02:17 AM

Default Re: Harmony Poker Week 4

Kenny appears to be up about $25K in 3 months. Not too shabby! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 03:10 PM

Hi Kenny,

If you play poorly in a week in which you are up $3200, how much are you up when you are playing well? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] On second thought, I don't want to know! Keep up the good work!
Old 02-17-2004, 04:57 PM

Considering the typical numbers in Kenny's reports, I have come to assume at least one of the following to be true:

1) Kenny exaggerates his level of suckiness, and in fact, really does play well.
2) Kenny inflates his win totals.
3) Kenny is a stoner that wouldn't identify [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] as a club [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Nice week Kenny, I look forward to the next report.

EDIT: #3 seems more likely now that his project is dubbed "Harmony Poker" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Kenny,

If you play poorly in a week in which you are up $3200, how much are you up when you are playing well? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] On second thought, I don't want to know! Keep up the good work!

[/ QUOTE ]
actually, during many of the week that i play good, i won less, usually [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Kenny
Old 02-17-2004, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Considering the typical numbers in Kenny's reports, I have come to assume at least one of the following to be true:

1) Kenny exaggerates his level of suckiness, and in fact, really does play well.
2) Kenny inflates his win totals.
3) Kenny is a stoner that wouldn't identify [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] as a club [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Nice week Kenny, I look forward to the next report.

EDIT: #3 seems more likely now that his project is dubbed "Harmony Poker" [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
i can only deny that #1 and #2 are true, so that leaves... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Kenny
Old 02-17-2004, 09:38 PM

You don't deny that you "inflate your win totals"? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 11:11 PM

"Are all men from the future loud-mouthed braggarts?"

"Nope, just me baby.... just me."

Old 02-18-2004, 11:23 AM

Heh...re-read what he wrote [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

He can only Deny 1 & 2....leaving 3 as the only possible true answer.

Spyder
Old 02-18-2004, 06:31 PM

Default Important Clarification

[ QUOTE ]
You don't deny that you "inflate your win totals"? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I have to clarify that my winnings from poker is greatly off-set by other gambling losses. therefore even though it appears that i have won good amount of money from poker, i have NO gambling income whatsoever.

Additionally, the entries in my pokerlog found on my website do not include any other such losses either.

Furthermore, none of the figures in my poker log or any other financial records of the like are guarranteed to be the truth. Nor can or should they be used as claims of personal income.

All the figures of winnings or losings I post on 2+2 is on a "willing-to-believe" basis. The purpose of my posting these numbers on 2+2 is to demonstrate poker related topics but not to declare my income figures outside of the salary i am paid by my regular job.

Does this answer you? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Kenny