Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2005, 05:06 PM

Default Eurobet - Need Help - Login Problems

I'm trying to signup for Eurobet. I've had an ongoing problem that I can get closer to fixing if I knew what error message was returned when an incorrect username/password is entered in the login portion of the software.

I keep getting a message that the servers are overloaded (the past week) no matter what information I put in the window. I'm beginning to wonder if that overloaded error message is generic for all problems (including authentication).

Could someone who has access to Eurobet try to login with bad credentials and report back the error message here?

Thanks,

Spencer
Old 06-30-2005, 09:20 PM

Default Re: Eurobet - Need Help - Login Problems

Anyone? I just need the error message after entering invalid account/password info from someone with an account on Eurobet.

Thanks.
Old 06-30-2005, 09:28 PM

I get a login error message if i mistype my password.
says: sorry you either do not have an account with us or you entered invalid details.......not sure if that helps but its what i got.
Old 06-30-2005, 11:58 PM

Helps a lot. It looks I'm having some sort of software issue. Thanks for checking that for me, much appreciated.
Old 07-01-2005, 08:27 AM

I had the same problem. It is because you signed up for eurobet with a computer which you signed up for some other party sking with. That is why it won't let you login.
Old 07-01-2005, 01:55 PM

I have another computer on the side I use for signups. I signup and then wipeout the software and use another computer to play. I thought I had wiped everything out properly (I got the other party skins working) but apparently not. Thanks for the info, gives me more to go on.
Old 07-04-2005, 12:34 PM

When you signed up, did you make your password longer than 8 characters? I had the same problems as you because I made the password 12 characters. I had to talk to Eurobet on the phone and they reset my password. You would think the software wouldnt let you make a long password if thats a problem....
Old 07-04-2005, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When you signed up, did you make your password longer than 8 characters? I had the same problems as you because I made the password 12 characters. I had to talk to Eurobet on the phone and they reset my password. You would think the software wouldnt let you make a long password if thats a problem....

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly the problem I had. Listen to this man.
Old 07-04-2005, 07:20 PM

I just signed up for eurobet on the same PC I had pokernow and party on. I did a clean first, and am having the same problems as you.

If/when you figure out what was wrong post it here please. I'd like to log in to my account as well [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

TJ
Old 07-05-2005, 02:19 PM

I signed up using a password of 9 characters but I'm thinking something else is wrong. The error message (servers overloaded) comes up immediately, regardless of what I put in the username/password fields. Also, I installed the software on another computer with existing skins but didn't attempt to signup, just tried to put in a bogus username/pw to see what would happen and I get the same server overloaded message.

If I ever figure this out, I'll follow up.