Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2005, 07:44 PM

Default resorts IN- table sleeprs

is there a rule about this at the table, im sure that if it holds up the game the cards will be mucked and the hand will proceed with out them, even though i was making fun of them because there were 2 of them it was kind of irritating
anyone have comments
Old 08-29-2005, 02:43 AM

Default Re: resorts IN- table sleeprs

There's a dude where I play who cannot keep his eyes open or his head upright past midnight. Regardless of how much he's won so far, by 4am his chips are always gone and he leaves.

The local cardroom has sofas you can crash on so there is no excuse for being too tired like that. If you're determined to stay, you can crash for an hour or two.

Onaflag............
Old 08-29-2005, 05:32 AM

man thats nuts, that just means u are a degenerate and have to call someone
Old 08-29-2005, 10:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
is there a rule about this at the table

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen this a couple times at Trump too. Once was a guy who should have left hours prior but was trying to get unstuck and the other was a young guy who had run over the no limit game overnight (I was playing fresh in the morning) and didn't want to leave. He'd lay his head down on the rail when he was out of the hand. He was in the 10 seat, so the dealer would nudge him when it was his turn.

The thing about these players is that they are the "live one" so no one really wants them out of the game. So, we put up with a little delay while they open their eyes and toss in some chips.

Regards,

T
Old 08-29-2005, 04:14 PM

yea i guess your right about that, but these guys were snoring and winning hands
it was incredible, plus there was a feeder game that had 3 guys breaking up when we had and open seat and these sleepers