Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2005, 11:32 PM

Default oppeant mind control theory

a nice story short. my one oppeant checks to me and i have a busted flush draw. but the goods news is i understand his betting patterns and his matching body laugange. hes got kk plus? my only hope is a buff and i owe this punk one. im going hollywood. let me see, evertime mr constant hits his flush he does what? im all in! now quick prop up on both elbows and stare at the overhead lights.hurry up fold fold. yes!!! and just think my dear wife thinks i have mentil problems for standing in front of the mirror doing all those imtations of people. now to my point. can you control the conscious thru the the subconsious? in some oppeants i think you can.thoughts?
Old 08-27-2005, 12:22 AM

Default Re: oppeant mind control theory

opponents can be manipulated using subtle maneuvers involving speech, action, demeanor, or body language. You could call this mind control, but it's not magic.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:52 AM

Are you really spelling opponent like that? I mean...come on, it's not even close to phonetic.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
can you control the conscious thru the the subconsious? in some oppeants i think you can.thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously you can. And well done!
Old 08-27-2005, 01:08 AM

sorry for bad speling but yes thats the best i can do also i natural slang my words when i speak so people bring that up to but they laughed at franklin when he was flying a kite in a thunder strom.
Old 08-27-2005, 01:12 AM

... Wow.
Ok, so you naturally slang your words... and that's like Franklin when he was flying his kite in a thunderstorm, because, wait, why?
Old 08-27-2005, 05:55 AM

a theery interestng is. is imtations of famos peple good to contrl them to? bcause i wold like Camron Diaz to obey my subconsious. ..
Old 08-27-2005, 08:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
can you control the conscious thru the the subconsious? in some oppeants i think you can.thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm trying this on my girlfriend right now.....She's just sitting there....not cleaning, not cooking, nothing. I suck at this. Damn it.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm trying this on my girlfriend right now.....She's just sitting there....not cleaning, not cooking, nothing. I suck at this. Damn it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Turn to dark side my young padawan must.
Old 08-27-2005, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
a nice story short. my one oppeant checks to me and i have a busted flush draw. but the goods news is i understand his betting patterns and his matching body laugange. hes got kk plus? my only hope is a buff and i owe this punk one. im going hollywood. let me see, evertime mr constant hits his flush he does what? im all in! now quick prop up on both elbows and stare at the overhead lights.hurry up fold fold. yes!!! and just think my dear wife thinks i have mentil problems for standing in front of the mirror doing all those imtations of people. now to my point. can you control the conscious thru the the subconsious? in some oppeants i think you can.thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think 'doodleky' should be the new 'sup bro'.