Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2005, 03:24 AM

Default SNG Tournies 20+2..bankroll REQ, Hourly Rate AVG, New

Hello, I am new to the 2+2 forums, I am just starting to play poker seriously, Have been playing for a year so far, home games and online, but never kept track of online or used a bankroll, I am up around 13,000 in the past 6 months playing live .5/1, and 1/2 nl also playing some online poker by bonus whoring. i am going to start 4 tabling 20+2 tournaments and keeping track. First, should i use poker tracker, or whats that SNG tracker everyone is using and how can i get it. I am trying to become a professional poker player when im 21 years old and want to prove to my parents I can make alot of money steadily, and show the graphs and analysis. Any help would be so appreciated, BTW is 1600 enough in my poker account to play 4 tables of 20+2 SNG on partypoker. Can anyone show me their stats, Also when you play tournaments, do you put notes on people and pay attention to every hand or just play statistically by folding everything then at the bubble playing the odds. Please any info would be greatly appreciated and I will start replying to posts and posting in the forum alot as everyone here is very informed in the poker world I can see. I've never seen many people so seroius and I love that. Also, I am trying to do stock market, opening up restaurants and clothing stores, and play poker as a living, Thoughts about this, I am going to college soon and majoring in business. I come from a wealthy family and they dont want me to do this, but instead become lawyer/doctor, but i find this life monotonous.