Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2004, 04:42 PM

Default Prima Hand Histories

It has come to my attention that prima's hand histories are worthless. While the info is correct when you view it online, if you export it gives you random hole cards. (The crads it says you had have no relation to what you actually had.)

Has anyone found a way to export hands & catually get the correct info?
Old 04-05-2004, 07:01 AM

Default Re: Prima Hand Histories

Thanks for posting this DClausen. We've informed the technical guys over at Prima and have asked them to see what is going on with the hand histories and are awaiting an update.

In the meantime, we have a few questions about the problems with the hand histories. Could you answer the following for us:

Has this just started to occur or has it been happening since the export feature went live?

Is it showing incorrect hole cards once you've exported for every hand or are there inconsistencies? i.e. every 5th hand listed in the text file shows the wrong hole cards for instance. Any information you can give us will be welcome.

As we mentioned before, there was a new hand history exporter going into testing so we are also checking the progress on this and will let you know once we've got the low-down on the new exporter.
Old 04-18-2004, 11:55 AM

as near as I can tell, it has always been off. It seems to be wrong on every hand.
Old 04-18-2004, 04:10 PM

I posted this same issue on the PT forum...

http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=412

This was on March 27. I contacted Prima directly and let them know of the problem. Today, I emailed them again asking about a status and here is their reply...

Hi Pat

I have the hand histories, but they are incorrect as per your last mail that you sent through to me. The development guys have on their list of things to do, but unfortunately, it is not a very high priority for them at the moment.

I'll let you know as soon as there is any movement.
Old 05-18-2004, 02:14 PM

get this fixed please Prima/TGC.Put this at the top of your priority list.Get your hh's accurate and also enable some kind of automated hh request function as other decent rooms have .Come on guys join the 21st century!!!I guarantee your traffic will go up if you have functional hh's that work with PT!

ps Prima/TGC it also would be nice if you could make the 6MAX games separate from the Full games for stats as Party Poker and Paradise do.Right now all 6MAX results are comibined into full-game stats.

Prima hh's