Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Other Gambling Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2003, 10:23 AM

Default NCAA Selections 1/29

With last night's games I officially go to 3-0 on the year. Call it beginner's luck. (Officially meaning picks I have posted here and can substantiate.)

2 Games tonight

Georgia (-2) @ Vanderbilt
Vanderbilt is 5-2 ATS at home but hey, most were cupcake city baybee. 3 of their 7 losses have come to Top 20 teams and they had the big win over Alabama just a couple weeks ago. They also own a 84-82 upset win over the Dawgs in Nashville last year.

Georgia is 4-2-1 ATS on the road and a tough road it has been. They have had the toughest schedule thus far of anyone. At 12-4, 3 of the 4 losses have come to Top 20 teams. Leading scorer Hayes aggravated a hip flexor at Auburn on Sat but is expected to play tonight.

Like grandad always told me: "Sonny, Lightning don't strike twice in the same place."

My Selection: Georgia -2.5

Missouri (-4) @ Nebraska
Mizzou is 2-4 ATS on the road this year. Consider however, those 6 games have been against the likes of Iowa, Syracuse, Oklahoma St., Illinois and Texas. They have also dropped 3 of their last 4 all to Top 20 teams.

Nebraska is 2-4 ATS at home. They have been plagued by shooting woes in the 2nd half of their last 3 games and currently rank 11th for shooting % in the conference. Obviously part of their demise can be attributed to loss of point guard and leading scorer Muhlheisen for the season.

Isn't Nebraska a football school?

My Selection: Missouri -4