Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2004, 11:05 PM

Default Jennifer Harmon

I heard Jennifer Harmon is getting divorced. Is this true? Her hubby is kinda cute.
Old 10-12-2004, 11:42 PM

Default Re: Jennifer Harmon

I can think of few things in poorer taste than gleefully courting the maybe soon to be ex of a well respected person who has been stricken with a life threatening illness.

Many things in life begin to suffer when one is dreadfully ill, most notably relationships, including marriages. If he is divorcing a woman while she awaits a kidney transplant, I would think it's for the best. She deserves better than this kind of weasel.
Old 10-12-2004, 11:59 PM

Hi lolita,

[ QUOTE ]
Many things in life begin to suffer when one is dreadfully ill, most notably relationships, including marriages. If he is divorcing a woman while she awaits a kidney transplant, I would think it's for the best. She deserves better than this kind of weasel.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be wrong, but I think she already had the transplant. Not that it's relevant to your point, which is well made.

Cris
Old 10-13-2004, 12:17 AM

What's gleeful about the question? She merely asked if she's getting divorced, and didn't bring her transplant into the question. Stop looking for things to argue about.
Old 10-13-2004, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What's gleeful about the question? She merely asked if she's getting divorced, and didn't bring her transplant into the question. Stop looking for things to argue about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's see... post number 1: I was saddened to hear that Jennifer Harmon is getting divorced. Can anyone confirm details?

Post number 2: I heard that Jennifer Harmon is getting divorced and her hubby is rather cute... grin, wink, wink. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Do you see the difference?

Cris, thanks for the input. I hope you are right and she is doing well with or without the weasel. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2004, 12:49 AM

Who the phuck are to you to assume that if it were true that she is getting divorced, he is leaving her and not vice versa?
Old 10-13-2004, 01:28 AM

Kinda strange considering i think they're been married more than 3 or 4 years, yet just this year she started using his surname.
Old 10-13-2004, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I mentioned this wasn’t a cakewalk for Huck Seed. On hand 30 Huck takes at least five minutes to call a 48,500 all-in bet from Jennifer Harman after the flop of 6 5 3. Huck had raised first to 9k and should have smelled a rat when Jen reraised to 29k preflop. Huck Seed is an action player. And at a table this tight, he wants to try to bet rocks off hands. For her fans, Harman looks healthy again after her recent surgery. She’s back to being ‘The Jen,’ tough as they come.

[/ QUOTE ]

link
Old 10-14-2004, 03:14 PM

I saw her recently on some third rate poker show (UPN had it, I think). She looked 15 years younger! She had a new short haircut, her skin tone was healthy, and her face wasn't nearly as puffy as the last time I saw her on TV. Hopefully she has turned the corner for good health-wise.
Old 10-14-2004, 04:58 PM

I saw that too, she looked hot.