Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2005, 02:43 PM

Default Anyone call here?.......

down to 4 players. I have ~2200, villain has 1300.

My read on villain is very loose and certainly has no problems bluffing. I've been extremely tight not that I believe he is even good enough to notice.

BB 75/150

on to the hand.

Hero J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

raise to 450 on the button PF villain cold calls in SB

Flop K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Villain moves all in for about 850 more.

My thoughts are: as the short stack he reraises all- in PF with AK. If he has the T would he move- in to push me out? My only real concern is KQ since he's pretty loose, but I'm thinking medium pair or straight/flush draw bluff.

If I call and i'm wrong though I'm pretty much on a respirator and if I fold I still have 1400 chips and 10x BB.

What your move?
Old 03-11-2005, 02:51 PM

Default Re: Anyone call here?.......

where are the other two stacks? that would drive me. My inclination would be this guys buying the pot know if he bluffs you out he's in good shape - if he loses he's on respirator as you say. Unless someone is going to get blinded out in the next round i push this. Having said that, I would have pushed more pf which would have prevented this dilemma