Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2005, 12:59 PM

Default \"LOST\"

Does anyone else watch this show? If you don't I seriously suggest getting the DVD when it comes out after the first season is over and watch it.

Last night's episodes was one of the best all season, IMO. For those of you who do watch it here is the number sequence again:

4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42

This sequence has alot of interesting coincidences. First of all the number of survivors of the crash was 48 (which happens to be the first two numbers of the sequence).

The flight number of the plane was 815 (which is the 2nd two numbers of the sequence). 815 was also the # of the safe deposit box that Kate broke into during the bank robbery on an earlier episode.

Discuss.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:18 PM

Default Re: \"LOST\"

I agree. The show is one of my favorites. I only semi watched last night b/c I was setting up my new pimp computer, but what little I got from it, I really liked.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:24 PM

Location: Hurricanes, animal corpses and your potential new tattoo have a lot in common. Think about it.

24 is the only show that comes close.

The closing scene last night was just creepy. I can't wait to see where this is going.

You actually remember the number of the safe deposit box?
Old 03-03-2005, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
24 is the only show that comes close.

The closing scene last night was just creepy. I can't wait to see where this is going.

You actually remember the number of the safe deposit box?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha, know I didnt remember...but a friend brought it up as a "what if" and after some googling I found a few other people that were discussing the same thing on a message board and one of them posted a picture of her opening the box and it clearly shows "815".

Someone else on the same message board says that the Asian girl was supposed to get picked up at the airport and leave her husband at 8:15am, but I can't verify that.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:42 PM

Check it. Pretty sure that says 815....

Old 03-03-2005, 01:56 PM

I've never watched this show before but everybody I know keeps talking about how good it is. Should I try to jump into it now, or just wait for the first season to come out on DVD, and then jump into the 2nd season from there (assuming it comes out before the 2nd season)?
Old 03-03-2005, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've never watched this show before but everybody I know keeps talking about how good it is. Should I try to jump into it now, or just wait for the first season to come out on DVD, and then jump into the 2nd season from there (assuming it comes out before the 2nd season)?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that this first season has 24 episodes filmed and last night was 18 or something. I think you can probably get into the show if you watch the last 6 episodes and then if you buy the dvd it will all start to make sense. I think next week is repeat though, so you might just want to start there.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think next week is repeat though, so you might just want to start there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard that there won't be a new episode for 6 weeks. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I just recently started getting into this show, and it is indeed very good.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hopped in sort of mid season and have been hooked since. Finally when I got my Tivo set up I was able to start watching normal TV shows. Tivo is a must! I think if you start now you will be a little "lost" but will start to catch on. Once you get the first season it will all make sense.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:10 PM

Alright, I'm gonna go serching for episodes online tonight, and hopefully I'll be able to catch up a little by the time the new ones start. I'm moving off campus in May, and I'll be getting TIVO about 2 days after that.

Also, I think I've already had this discussion with you, but that avatar kicks ass.