Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2002, 12:01 AM

Default Lets just put this up top!!

LLama you didnt do anything wrong!! not something I havent seen others do plenty.....Mason must have his favs!! or just had a bad day!! What No SEX again Mason??? You poor guy.... LMAO

One more thing Mr Mason why I'm at it...I think MS Sunshine did an awesome job promoting the 2+2 HU tourny also promoting YOUR FORUM there was alot of talk about 2+2 from people who never heard of it and now have....Which in my mind would be in your best interest....and all I kept seeing from you WAS I have nothing to do with it...2+2 had nothing to do with it....So I'm wondering if thats what all the new people wanted to hear from you and your Forum.If I just heard about 2+2 from the HE tourny an came here and seen how everyday posters here support Your Forum better then you do...I'd think you were a freaking asshole!! (IMO) ofcourse....

Pretty Sad I think

And I wont even begin to say what I really think of you!!! lol

And please respond....I just gotta know what you were thinking!!

Old 04-17-2002, 01:11 AM

Default That\'s not nice *NM*

Old 04-17-2002, 01:15 AM

Default Excuse me, please

Now, I'm one the first to make fun of Mason and get made fun of in return, by him. But, in fairness, this is his business, his forum and he pays the bills that allow it to exist. The reason these forums are successful is they have policies that conform to their business model, a moderated poker forum with banner ads and links to different poker sites.

You want to advertise here? Buy an ad and it will be placed on the screen, but will not be in the poker content. If this was my site, I would certainly want to be paid for a post advertising a site, which benefits them, in some way, but not I, who pays for the servers and such.

You want to introduce someone to a new site and get cash back? Then send them an e-mail.

As to the tournament and the posts refering to it as "a tournament run by one of our regular posters and not by 2+2" this was known UPFRONT by my wife and I, in an e-mail from Mason.

It was MY liberal use of the 2+2 and PokerStars names, and my connection of them while running the tournament which caused some problems for 2+2. I'm sorry for this and with a little foresight on my part, I could have avoided this.

I have nothing against Mason bashing, but why should we attack the policies which make these forums so successful and enjoyable for us?

I wish to thank Mason, David and Chuck for a poker knowledge website which I visit several times a day.

Have a nice day.

MS Sunshine
Old 04-17-2002, 01:50 AM

Default Re: Excuse me, please

I can give a rats a$$ about what LL did or any other on here....I come here to learn new things and keep up to date on things and have a good time posting....But as far as what I seen with the HE TOURNEY (and geez I did think of you being all high and mighty here) was simply this....You posting the HE tourney...people responding to it very well....then it being played out!! I think Mr Mason could of atleast said something about how it all turned out (ya know maybe a nice comment here or there to you or PS about how awsome it turned out) but no.....we had nothing to do with it...we had nothing to do with it....LMAO I can just see him saying this!! damn candy a$$.....

Chow!! [img]/images/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2002, 02:09 AM

Default Sorry MOMMY...But Mason been a bad boy again!! [img]/images/smile.gif[/img] *NM*

Old 04-17-2002, 02:13 AM

Uneducated ones who can't see the logic in running a business....
Old 04-17-2002, 02:28 AM

LMAO your a funny one!!! you have any idea who you talking 2 ??? LMAO if ya did...You'd be Calling me Mr. Moron!!! you freaking ass wipe.......

Chow!!
Old 04-17-2002, 02:54 AM

dumb blumpkin
Old 04-17-2002, 04:04 AM

Default Re: Lets just put this up top!!

There are many factors I have to consider when making the decisions that I do. Unfortunately you're not aware of all of them and I can't share all of them with you. I try to make the best decisions that I can based on the information I have available.

These forums aren't perfect, and I am certainly not a perfect moderator. But we must be doing something right. The success of these forums is far more than we ever expected, and many people have/are benefitting from them.

Best wishes,

Mason
Old 04-17-2002, 04:08 AM

"I have nothing against Mason bashing"

I just got a kick out of that line, especially out of context.

By the way, I'm glad the HUT was a big success and hope that all the participants enjoyed it as much as the winners.