Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2001, 10:26 PM

Default ATTN PP 7 card stud

I was wondering if anyone who plays 7 stud at PP has notices any player that they think cheats. I play there all the time and there is one specific player that I belive must have some advantage over the rest. He makes plays that are out of this world. So if anyone can think of a player they think may be doing this please respond.
Old 10-21-2001, 02:19 AM

Default Re: ATTN PP 7 card stud

I've always noticed supuious play at 7 card stud..there are a couple of pll that always seem to make the great play and pull a gutshot on me..I feel your pain..

Kendog
Old 10-22-2001, 02:22 AM

Default Re: ATTN PP 7 card stud

I don't play stud...but I play holdem and I see players like that all the time...but I don't believe there's a program that will cheat or allow them to see your cards...maybe collusion...but not something to crack the program

why I think this..

1. If it existed, it would be EVERYWHERE - you can't keep a bug like that secret...the hackers all over would be using it to make extra money and it'd be on BBS's and stuff that I frequent

2. It's not the lucky hands they catch that convince me of this..it's all the dogmeat I bluff with that I get away with that convinces me that they obviously can't see my cards...otherwise they'd cream me...as it is, they fold and I don't show

RB