Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2004, 11:44 AM

Default Mac Poker

I swear I am not looking to start a flame war here. I am just frustrated. Does anybody have any idea why there are not any more sites that are Mac friendly for poker? As I see it it's virtual PC, which I'd prefer not to use, pokerroom.com or nothing and I can't see why this should be the case. Mac users may only make up 10% or so of users, but isn't that a 10% that sites would want to add to their customer base? There is so much competition with reference to who plays where, rake amounts, deposit bonuses, why not open the play to customers on a new OS? Not to mention that I would love to use poker tracker, but no dice on a Mac. Anyone have any real insight into this or know of any movement on this front? Other than "Mac's suck" or "just get virtual PC"?
Old 08-03-2004, 12:39 PM

Default Re: Mac Poker

Diesel,

I'm a Mac user too and I hear ya. But with PC's being as cheap as they are, I found it's not really worth losing sleap over. I broke down last year and bought a PC specifically for playing poker online. Until apple increases its market share (which is not likely) we have to accept the fact that Mac users are going to be largely ignored by the industry.

You can't figh city hall [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Bubbagump