Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2004, 09:48 AM

Default Foxwoods 17, 18, 19

I'm going to Foxwoods for the first time on from Aug 17-19. I'm planning on playing as much poker as my wife will let me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anything I should know about the games there? Any 2+2'ers going to be there durring this stretch?

I am planning on also playing in some satelites for the WPT event in November. They have a tiered system, but at the highest level, the prize pool is as many seats as possible followed by non-transferable entries into one of the next two Thursday super satelites. (Super satelites are once a week on Thur.) If I should happen to win one of those, I am kind of hosed since I don't think there is anyway I would be able to return in the next two weeks. Hopefully the floor will be accomodating if I ask them about this before I play.

At any rate, I'm really looking forward to the trip. I don't get to play live poker often, and I am very excited as I have heard some great things about Foxwoods. Any feedback, comments, etc. appreciated.