Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2005, 08:27 AM

Default Eurobet..what\'s the deal with HH there?

I am looking to start 8 tabling more and would like to sign up somewhere (PM me for that!) but I kind of like getting my HH mailed to me.
How exactly does it work at Eurobet? Is it annoying?
Old 06-02-2005, 08:32 AM

Default Re: Eurobet..what\'s the deal with HH there?

Dude, don't. It sucks, that's all I can say. They don't mail them to you, they show up in some crappy "message system." It's like the PM inboxes here on the forums.

I signed up, played like 30 games, and got pissed off I couldn't get the summaries. Opened an account with multi instead, and it works great.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:33 AM

Slightly annoying but still its worth it. Sometimes they HH's get backed up and you dont receive them for a day or two. This happens about once every month or so. Every time this happens and you email support they will insist that they have stopped sending touranment summaries. Everytime it's a lie and your summaries will magically appear in your inbox 2 days later. Their support is incredibly clueless.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Slightly annoying but still its worth it. Sometimes they HH's get backed up and you dont receive them for a day or two. This happens about once every month or so. Every time this happens and you email support they will insist that they have stopped sending touranment summaries. Everytime it's a lie and your summaries will magically appear in your inbox 2 days later. Their support is incredibly clueless.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never been able to receive any hand histories from Eurobet. Curtains, how do you request them? Via the message system, or via an external email?

I sent several emails and never ever got a single reply from
them. I called on the telephone and they told me that they no longer sent out hand histories, and that their email support was backed up.

I too, am not too thrilled with Eurobet. I would prefer to play on Party, but since I previously had an account there,
I don't see how I can get a rakeback. Otherwise I would switch if I could.

So whats your secret curtains?

Suerte,
Jonathan
Old 06-02-2005, 08:47 AM

Click the E-Messages button on the bottom of your eurobet interface
Old 06-02-2005, 09:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Click the E-Messages button on the bottom of your eurobet interface

[/ QUOTE ]

ive never got a HH too. its pissing me off because of the bad run ive gotten. the AQs all in hand i called ect. [censored] EUROBET.. DONT USE IT. infact im gonna make a i hate EUROBET thread.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:13 AM

Party, Empire, Multi...those are all better options. I haven't used Intertops, so I don't know how they do HHs. Something worth looking into
Old 06-02-2005, 09:43 AM

I currently play SNG's on Eurobet only

Today I purchased Poker Tracker to track my results from Eurobet, how do I import from Eurobet onto Poker Tracker (is it possible)
Old 06-02-2005, 09:48 AM

Go into Euro, go to the messages section, click on the link to view your summary, copy it to a text file on your text drive (there may be a link to download it, I don't remember), and then import that file into PT.

You could also just have PT read the hh files from the hard drive, then enter tourney summaries manually. Of course if you don't care whether or not PT knows your profit and everything (which is useful if you want to use the AM spreadsheet) then it doesn't matter, just have PT import the hh files on your hard drive.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Go into Euro, go to the messages section, click on the link to view your summary, copy it to a text file on your text drive (there may be a link to download it, I don't remember), and then import that file into PT.

You could also just have PT read the hh files from the hard drive, then enter tourney summaries manually. Of course if you don't care whether or not PT knows your profit and everything (which is useful if you want to use the AM spreadsheet) then it doesn't matter, just have PT import the hh files on your hard drive.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is what you were saying, but just to be clear, if you don't import the summaries into PT, you won't be able to import them from PT into the SNG spreadsheet. However, SNG Tracker should work fine (I think).