Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2005, 03:01 PM

Default How much PP Shwag have you got?

Just curious about how others have approached this one. I was looking at the Party Poker player's club points and I realized that the "cash equivalent" of these points is...crap. For 100 points, I can get a "freeroll" to share a $500 pool with up to, what, >500 other players? That works out to be under one cent per point, AND I have to play in a 500+ person tournament to "earn" that penny.

No thanks.

So, I drifted over to the shwag table. Pokey's got hisself some hats!

Not that I wear hats, mind you, but I'm sure I can give them away to friends and family, and at a cash equivalent of less than $4 per visor, it's not a bad tradeoff.

I'm just curious: how much Party Poker shwag have you bought for yourself with your Party Points? I'm especially curious about the folks with oodles of PP gametime logged.
Old 04-13-2005, 03:06 PM

Default Re: How much PP Shwag have you got?

I placed a nice sized order in Jan and have yet to recieve it. I placed an order just over a week ago and recieved my 2 shirts yesterday!?

The quality of the merchandise I recieved was 2nd to none (I got two polo shirts) - so now I guess we'll just see if their Cust Service will resolve the issue with my first order.