Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2002, 08:12 PM

Default Big Brother 3

Could anyone on the planet be more stupid than Marsella for not using the golden veto to get himself off the block?

Without any funny twists, and I don't see Dannelle or Jason breaking their secret partnership now, here is how it should go.

Dannelle puts Lisa and Amy up. Jason votes Lisa off. Then the big HOH. If either of them get HOH then Amy is gone and they go for the $500,000, I think Jason wins.

If Amy wins HOH, and she is pretty good at these, she gets rid of Jason and most likely still loses to Dannelle.

MS Sunshine
Old 09-13-2002, 11:21 PM

Default Re: Big Brother 3

I don't follow this show, but I have always thought it entirely lame that people get voted off until only one remains. What the hell is it supposed to be: a popularity contest--or a survival contest? Why not just see how well these folks can really SURVIVE against the elements...if it takes too long, make it tougher somehow. My impression is that it is in large part a watered-down joke so I don't watch it. Maybe I don't know what I'm missing, but VOTED OFF? Make it hard enough that people HAVE to quit before it drags on indefinitely...I dunno, the concept just seems fake somehow.
Old 09-13-2002, 11:24 PM

Default Re: Big Brother 3

You are talking about that Survivor island show I hope. Maybe not since the title of your post is Big Brother 3...maybe that's some new show---I wouldn't know;-)
Old 09-13-2002, 11:28 PM

Default Big Brother 3 is different from Survivor...

and even more lame, IMHO.
Old 09-14-2002, 12:55 AM

Default Re: Big Brother 3 is different from Survivor...

one of the meta goals of mtv is to condition the youth (obviously advertising but also social conditioning).

so in this regard the show is perfect in that it reinforces peer pressure and the like.

brad