Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2002, 03:40 AM

Default At the Commerce

This week, Mason's best friend and his worst enemy are both playing at the Commerce. Oh yeah, Vince showed up today, too.
Old 06-13-2002, 10:02 AM

Default Re: At the Commerce

Is the worst enemy "Diane from Green Bay"?

Good lord, I finally went over to RGP for a look... and as my good friend Oswald always says "It wasn't nothing nice".

She still seems to be starting threads about the "toke" subject. I guess some people need to get attention from where they can. Mr. Vince Lepore is admirably blowing holes in her defenses.

That place is a cyber loony bin. Mr. Abdul left here for there? Or rather, forced himself to be evicted from here to there? Kind of like getting the boot from a five-star hotel and moving into skid row.

He should have paid his rent here, ie shutting the f*** up about personal matters. He's even more of a prissy punk than I originally thought.

But it's not my problem. But just visiting RGP got me all wound up. A good writer could do a dandy of a trip report on the place.

Thanks to Mr. Mason Malmuth for supplying this site.

Best of luck to you. LTL

Old 06-13-2002, 02:34 PM

Every time one of her threads dies down, she starts a new one. Clearly she is using the situation to get attention. Pretty sad actually.
Old 06-14-2002, 03:07 AM

kiss daddys booty boys
Old 06-14-2002, 04:36 AM

kiss daddys booty boys

What a strange thought to pass through one's mind.
Old 06-14-2002, 06:23 AM

Mr: Loser:

I want you to know that I appreciate your support. I also suspect that you don't lose quite as much as you imply.

Thanks again,

Mason
Old 06-14-2002, 12:58 PM

I actually went on RGP yesterday for the first time in many months. Of the 25 threads on the first page, 23 of them were "10% deposit bonus at..."-type spam. The other two threads were gossipy crap. It's like a lame chat room with some poker talk every now and again. Why anyone would compare that site and this site is beyond me.