Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2005, 07:20 PM

Default 87s, funny board and action (little content)

I've been having a mixed day so far...

Firstly, I made a prop bet last week, that I would do 35 hours between Wednesday and Sunday. However, I made the bet on Thurs, thinking that it was Weds! Despite that, I managed to clear the hours, but that was after I'd made the agreement that bet starts this week.

Two days ago (weds) my sister moved to college, and I stayed up for a family dinner at 4pm Thurs after getting up at 8pm wednesday night (I have trouble keeping a steady sleep schedule)... I wake up at 1:30am Friday, and I haven't put in a ton of hours, yet, so I could very well lose the prop bet for this week!!

Long and short of it is that I've been playing a HELL of a lot of poker today... maybe 8-10 hours so far, and I plan on playing as late as I possibly can, to try to catch up... maybe something like 16-18 hours today, if I can possibly make it.

On the plus side, though, I've been running really really unbelievably really hot. Really. 2400 hands so far today and more than 10bb/100. Sweet run.

---

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

(Table is running awesome: 47/2.5/35 or something, lots of LPPs, some TPPs, and one unkown (who raised pf. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] The two limpers are LAA and LPP. I'm curious if this is a good or bad call preflop here. It's certainly unusual, but the circumstances may allow for it...)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP1 calls, Hero calls, MP3 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG calls, MP1 calls, Hero calls, MP3 calls.

Flop: (13 SB) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(6 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG checks, MP1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP3 folds, Button calls, SB folds, UTG calls, MP1 folds.

Turn: (8 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, UTG calls.

(On the turn, I'm disappointed, but I bet. I get two calls and I say, "Please don't let the 9d come and break me.")

River: (11 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, UTG calls, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 17 BB

------------

Raiser turns over AQs diamonds (royal flush), and I haven't got a clue what UTG had.
Old 09-02-2005, 07:32 PM

Default Re: 87s, funny board and action (little content)

No 3-bet even with the 3rd-nut SF? Wow. How did you decide he was raising with a higher SF as opposed to just the A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]?
Old 09-02-2005, 07:38 PM

3-bet the river. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2005, 08:02 PM

Too bad you weren't on the bad beat tables. That would have been a sweet sweet SWEET bad beat dude.