Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2002, 03:23 AM

Default BIG STU?????

I recall before Big Stu left for the world series, he said he was going to clean up out there. He also said he would be posting his results frequently for the cash games he would be playing in (mostly $50-100). I find it strange that he hasnt posted those results, lol. Also, he said to me he guaranteed he would get in the money in at least one stud event. Doesnt look like that happened either. This does make sense though since he almost always got beat on paradise. Looks like Big Stu and his big ego are no where to be found these days. HAHAHA
Old 05-21-2002, 04:54 PM

Default Re: BIG STU?????

You are right I did not make it in any of the stud events in the money and it was much harder to do than I expected. You have to beat 240 people to make into the money and at almost all levels you have to win the hand. Still, i think it was great learning experience for me and I will play the series for many years to come. As far as the side games go than I played 40 80 and 75 150 at the mirage and I did ok there. I am also playing 50 100 hose 4 times a week and winning steadily as well as at some online sites. I am still going strong and winning more money now than ever so please do not count me out

BIGSTU
Old 05-22-2002, 05:00 AM

Default Re: His ego is way to big *NM*

Old 05-22-2002, 11:15 AM

Default Re: His ego is way to big

you need big ego if you want to make it in this game

bigstu