Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2005, 02:55 PM

Default So what is the worst case re: multiple Party skins

Hello

I have PP, Empire, Euro and just d/l'd Pokernow onto my comp. I'm about to deposit 500 into Pokernow for a 20% 5X sign up bonus. So far there seems to be no problems as I put the sign up code in on signup and it's in my pending bonus account balance (just with no $$ attached to it as I have not deposited).

What is the worst case scenario for me in terms of multiple skins on my comp? Let's say I clear the bonus could they deny my cashout in entirety (the bonus AND my intitial $500 deposit). I know many many people have all the party skins on their comp and have done sign ups on all of them. Has anyone had problems doing this though? A search didn't yield anything too useful. I guess I can accept the risk of having the bonus denied, but having my entire deposit confiscated would be a big hit to the bankroll.

Also nowhere in their T&C have I found anything that says I can't have multiple skins on my comp.
Old 09-16-2005, 02:57 PM

Default Re: So what is the worst case re: multiple Party skins

bump...
I'm curious about this too, I'm looking to open an Empire account for rakeback and I already have a Party account
Old 09-16-2005, 03:06 PM

The only security measure in place is the creation of the account from the same computer. Once the accounts are created, you should be free to do all play/transactions.

If either ever calls you about thius, don't deny that you have more than one account at a skin. They won't take your $$$. I haven't even heard of them closing accounts for this reason.
Old 09-16-2005, 03:48 PM

I know there have been lots of posts about how to create accounts on the skins and about one month ago I tried to set up Empire with no luck. Well last week I signed up for Empire...I used a differnt email than PP, same computer, no other precautions....and it went fine. My cashout hit Neteller last night with no problems. When I set up PokerNow today, again I had no problems setting my account up, so this seems to be hit or miss regarding setting up new accounts on the same computer.

If ever asked I will be honest about the multiple skins...I think the worst that can happen is they confiscate my bonus and not my deposit as that would be excessive.
Old 09-16-2005, 04:33 PM

Are you using the same Neteller account for all of the sites? I have read things here and there but have not heard anything difinitive about if using the same account is ok. Just today I set my wife up with her own PP account but I used IGM through a differnt account...thought one more level of seperation would be safer. By the way, before I signed her up I emailed PP about it and they said to use a seperate email and username, thats was all.
Old 09-17-2005, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you using the same Neteller account for all of the sites? I have read things here and there but have not heard anything difinitive about if using the same account is ok. Just today I set my wife up with her own PP account but I used IGM through a differnt account...thought one more level of seperation would be safer. By the way, before I signed her up I emailed PP about it and they said to use a seperate email and username, thats was all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea I plan on using the same Neteller account. I think Pokernow uses PayPro??