View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 07:06 PM

Default Re: Gaza Baby Killers

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know how anyone can defend/support these people.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're totally taking this out of context. Is it a terrible travesty? Of course. But I hope you're not suggesting that all Palestinians behave this way, because they obviously do not.

On a side note, you mentioned that Isreal would not do anything this horrendous. However, you must remember that in this whole situation that Isreal has been the aggressor and oppressor and that the Palestinians (justified or not) are retaliating to their injustice. There is also of course a media bias in this Isreal/Palestine situation. The U.S. historically have been pro-Isreal and we always seem to hear in detail of the horrifying acts of Palestian terrorists, but not of the riot control tactics of Isreal, who have gunned down Palestian protestors on numerous occassions. Yes, we hear of them, but for some reason, it does not seem as shocking.

I'm not in any way supporting acts of terrorism by the Palestinians or acts of oppression by Isreal, but before you start to point fingers at who's more wrong or who's more terrible in this conflict, just remember that both sides are victims and hope that peace is resolved.