View Single Post
Old 03-18-2004, 08:27 AM

Default Re: A remarkable SnG (long...beware!)

you appear to have left out the turn card in hand 15. regardless, you made a bad play calling the flop check-raise if you were not prepared to play the hand for the rest of your chips. this min-check raise is very unlikely to be a bluff, so you should either go all-in with your hand or release it if you think it isn't good. don't expect the opponent to slow down on the betting after he check-raises a big bet from you.

hand 27 is a play i probably make too often when i'm on a short stack. i'm interested to see what others think of it. of course, in party SNGs limpers can generally be assumed to have either AA, KK or a weak hand, and not AK.

hand 49 - i really don't like this limp. you have too few chips, you're out of position, and your hand is just too weak. if you're going to play, raise and try to steal the blinds.

hand 52 - i would probably fold this preflop, and i would definitely rather go all-in than flat call the raise. you're not getting odds for a set, and you won't know what to do if he bets into a flop with overcards.