View Single Post
Old 11-20-2004, 09:27 PM

Default Re: Pocket pair, flop set, odds to fullhouse??

[ QUOTE ]
(2) I'm providing you with an opportunity to feel better about yourself by putting me down for asking.

[/ QUOTE ]

He didn't put you down at all. He simply pointed out that it had been asked before. You'll have to toughen up, if you are viewing something like that as an insult, especially on these forums.

BruceZ is a great asset to 2+2, and he actually bothered to answerer your question. It would be nice if you didn't repay him by dumping your insecurities on him.

The last thing I want to point out is that a lot of the rugular posters do there best to help everyone out. This is one of the reasons they get a little annoyed by seeing the same question asked every week. Take the time to do a search. These people have posted answers many times before, and they are all there waiting for you in the archives. You will understand some of the frustration about repeat posts once (if) you become a regular contributer here.

I think BruceZ handled you with a lot more respect than some others would. [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]