View Single Post
Old 07-21-2004, 11:21 AM

Default Re: Have You Ever Stuffed Your Pants Inadvertently?

That pretty laughable. You dont think that there would be a 1000 posts on this site damning the Bush administration if Dick Cheney was seen stuffing classified material into his pockets, whether he had written the notes or not.

I would bet my life that the Bush Bashers would be calling for Cheney and Bush's head over it and claming it shows they were responsible for 9/11, they were asleep at the wheel, etc. And, to be honest, they would have a point because it would be a gross violation.

Somehow, if its Clinton's National Security Adviser than its just some notes that he wrote. No Biggie (we will just forget about the classfied report that is missing that is only allowed to be remove in a suitcase handcuffed to the person. I mean, whats the big deal - its only some ink and paper right)

Lets ask a simple question - why would he remove anything? I think the answer is crystal clear. Do you not agree?

Bonus fun question. Why would he stuff them in his pants and not put them in a suitcase if it was inadvertent. I highly doubt that a former national security advisor has a habit of stuff notes in his pocket.

fade to circa 1998
Clinton: "Sandy. Quick. We have a situation in Iraq. Recite to me the notes from yesterday's meeting!!
Berger: "Right away sir!.....wait.....um......they should be in my left pants pocket...no....wait...they are in my right pocket.....DAMN!!.....Sorry Mr. President....I need to run home. I left them in my other pants. Ill be back in 15 minutes.