Thread: Whats My Play?
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 02:08 AM

Default Re: Whats My Play?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just called customer service. No problem cashing out deposit and winnings.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's crazy. Why not just deposit bet the full bonus amount once and then cash out win or lose. Sounds lke free money to me, has the money hit your neteller yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I missed something. If so, let me know. In the meantime, here is a recap.

Lucky Emperor offers a 100%/$100 sign up bonus. OBG said it was a 15x bonus. I deposited $200 as a "psychological" variance buffer (hey- I like being over rolled) not realizing that this would increase my wagering requirement. Not only did it increase the WR but, to add insult to injury, it turns out the WR is 30x deposit+bonus. After 1100 or so hands on auto-play I decide to get off my ass and find out what exactly the terms and conditions are. It turns out that to clear the bonus I must hit $9000 wagered- an expected value of roughly $55. I am already up $66 and I have not transfered the bonus chips into my deposit money that I have been playing with (leaving me free to cashout deposit and winnings).

So, I can cash out a guaranteed $66 or take a chance on clearing the bonus with an overall EV of approximately $55. I am open to correction but I think I made the right play given my initial errors.