View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 03:21 PM

Default Re: hot key script for absolute

[ QUOTE ]
did you follow the instructions at the linked site? the only thing you should need to edit are the coordanates for the action buttons. use window spy which is included in the download to find these.

im a donk when it comes to computers and programming and i got it to work for party/skins, stars, and gaming club.

where specifically are you having problems? did it download correctley? when you test it, be sure you have screens(tables) under the origin and destination as it appears it doesnt work on a blank screen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for your responce, I have down loaded it and have written part of the script. I am runing into trouble when I have the windows assigned in the location (snaped) there is no constant start point from where the hot key action starts the pixel count.....example NW window active second set of fold button for NE table is pushed the mouse performs the clicks on the secon moniter. With the NE window active and pushing the NW fold button will net the correct action in the NE window....sooooo....it seems the way I have the hot keys programed it stars the action (based on pixel movement) at the active window.

The proposed solution that I am thinking of is that I add a mouse click (first one)to all macros that will activate the NW window and then all pixel movments will be correct.

I hope I provided enough information to help you get a bigger picture of what I am tring to accomplish...I am truly surprized that no one has already written this???