View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 08:42 PM

Default Re: A question for long time whores

The only monthlies that are worth doing are the Cryptos (and even that is debatable now). I think you will see the way of monthly bonuses go with time. The Bet365 is lucrative but there are always questions as to whether or not they will be having it the next month.

I do the Cryptos at the beginning/end of each month. I have it patterned where I will be doing Crypto sites at the first day and the last day of the month. In other words, I have split the Cryptos into two different “sections”.

It just depends on what limits I play depending on the bonus. When I first started, I would play just to get the bonus. So, it was the lowest limits that could make logistical sense with the bonus. Now, I really only play $2/4 or $3/6. It does depend on the site. I clear Prima bonuses much faster on $1/2 since there are so many more tables.

Bonus whoring is about getting some experience and finding out which bonuses that are worth your time. If you have a sizeable roll, you are wasting your time chasing a $50 bonus that is going to take 1000 hands.

Also if you are brand new at this, get familiar with the terminology.