View Single Post
Old 09-04-2001, 03:31 PM

Default Re: Another Wildbill Special

Its drivel because all you are is a hater. Disagree with my picks, but do something useful. Add some insight. Hey I admit I am wrong quite often, but I am right more than I am wrong, that is what sports betting is about right? You on the other hand don't do anything of value for us. You just want to talk about what I missed. What good does that do for the group or conversation. At least I write and contribute here. When I go out of town and don't contribute for awhile it seems like we get about 1 post a day, usually something from $$$Man. The whole thing is stupid because this used to be a great place, lots of great input from many great minds. Then people methodically chased them out with idiot rips on their picks or methods without offering a thing in return. If you had been around here long enough you would remember what Abdul contributed here, then two idiots came in here out of nowhere and just mercilessly ripped on him for a week. He said forget it, I won't post in here anymore and we lost that resource. Is that what you would prefer?