View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 01:02 PM

Default Do Flags go off at Party for this?

My brother opened up a Party account a year and a half ago and made a first time deposit only, and using his credit card. He plays very very rarely and just for fun. He busted early and when he wants to play I transfer him money through my account on party.

Anyways, the bonus he received was 20% max $100 that he just got this morning. He doesn't want to clear it and doesn't want to drop $500 from his credit card for me to play it. If I deposit using my Neteller account will flags go off?? (I received the crappy points offer which I'm not doing).

I'm asking this too because I also initially funded one of my friends account about a year ago because he had no access to a credit card and wanted to play right away. I believe I am allowed to fund a maximum 3 accounts with my neteller account, but with my brothers account, I'm sure it will look like I am the one playing seeing as this is the first month I am neglecting playing at party, and the firt time in months my brother is playing there. (**note: I referred him when he first signed up, so this just screams that this might be a second party account I use)