View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 01:02 AM

Default Let\'s rationalize our absurd standards for girls

Of all the stupidity that floats around this site, I think the retardedly right-skewed ratings of girls' pictures is the most annoying. I know this has been addressed before, but never in its own thread.

Do you guys get some sort of pleasure out of posting that you don't think girls are hot? Do you think that makes people like you more? It sort of reminds me of the weird high shool-style mentality that thinks acting completely disinterested in girls is a good way to get them to like you.

I think we should institute a new rule in this forum. If you make an outlandish statement saying that any girl that is extremely hot (at the discretion of the mods/general public) is "ugly", "disgusting", "looks like a transvestite" or really anything implying that you would not sleep with them you should be forced to post a picture of your significant other (or last SO if you don't currently have one). Failing to do so should result in punishment (one day ban, asterisk/star from Astroglide, whatever).

Based on the Victoria's Secret thread, here are the people that need to start posting some pictures:

Slow Play Ray
jakethebake
egocidal
J-Lo
GoCubsGo
Bullet_Dodger