View Single Post
Old 02-08-2003, 11:46 AM

Default Re: More about the bogus British report Powell Quoted at UN

hundi36,

Just when I begin to think you are a harmless liberal living in a dream world you write things like this "These are incredibly dangerous times, made more so because there is no turning back for the Bush administration. This story is incredible proof of the cynicism, dishonesty and callousness of the tyrants pushing the world toward destruction. And Iraq is merely the first stop on a sequential plan for control of the last remaining oil reserves on the planet." and this "I encourage all who read the information contained in these links to spread it far and wide and also, by whatever means at their disposal, to tell the mainstream press, members of congress and the White House itself that we will not follow; we will not obey; and we will not kill on the orders of those who lie to us and who demonstrate the integrity of thieves and intellectual cowards."

I hardly believe you have any real facts indicating that the US has a sequential plan to control the worlds' oil reserves. Nor do I believe there is any information either within your posts or the attached links that will cause a widespread rebellion of the American people against our fine government, no matter how strongly you may advocate this rediculous action.

When you write phrases such as "we will not follow; we will not obey " I no longer consider you harmless but perhaps a real threat to our government and personal freedom. Please turn youself in either to the authorities or a local hospital and seek both mercy and help. It may not yet be too late.