View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 08:25 PM

Default Re: Anyone been to a star trader seminar?

And what makes you assume that as a registered financial advisor, working for one of the largest international firms, I know nothing about the market and trading stocks? What a nutjob you are. I can pretty much guarantee that the knowledge, licensing, and laws that the NASD and SEC require me to have and adhere to in my daily business practices put me forth as a much more credible source of information than some random guy on this board who can't type and encourages the trading of issues by a complete NOVICE that no registered professional can even SOLICIT, even to qualified customers.

And if you're a registered (which I have sincere doubts that you are) BROKER, you should know about suitability recommendations when it comes to OTC BB issues. Just because YOU started with $800 in pink sheet issues and didn't lose your a$$ doesn't mean you should support and encourage anyone else doing it.

If you want to flame me for being ethical and professional in reccommending that galahad seek out FREE, QUALIFIED, PROFESSIONAL ADVICE (and for the record, I told him to contact LOCAL professionals, not ME), go ahead. Galahad is looking for a beginning education in how the stock market works, and you're certainly not doing him any favors - educationally or otherwise.

Sticky [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]