Thread: Multi Tabling
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005, 04:19 AM

Default Re: Multi Tabling

I usually play 8 tables. I dont stagger the starts. I have tried this but tend to agree with someone else on here that said something to the effect of "sngs have a flow to them where they start off slowly and gradually progress to a level of high concentration." For me this holds true and I like to know that all my tables are at the point where I need to either push or fold. There are many others here that like to stagger the start. I guess the only way to figure out what works best for you is to try both. I have slight overlap on both my monitors. My resolutions are 1280 by 1024 I believe, but by sitting in the corners of the tables I can always see my cards.

It is possible to notice certain players and take notes but it may take some time. My only recommendation is to add one table at a time and it slowly does become easier. If you need motivation, just think about the added $/hour. Just kidding. and hope you dont end up at 3 tables with lorinda at once as I so unfortunately did tonight. That type of table selection tends to cut back on the roi. I dont know if this helps but good luck with it all the same.

bj