View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 11:19 PM

Default My first day at the $22s

Thanks to all who have guided me in the past, today I had the bankroll and the confidence to move up to the next level.

Was able to get in about 25 games today and let me tell you, it was not what I expected. In the isolated sample that I have, it seems people play much smarter than the 11s, I saw it 7-8 handed going into lvl 5 many times today, this is a rarity at the 11s. Another difference, these guys like to gamb0l it up, as opposed to the weak-tightness of the 11s. They were calling allins with J9+, Q8+ and other junk that would never be ahead but still only slightly behind. The 11s ppl will fold everything but Ax, and K9+, and obviosly hands worth calling.

Finished the day a few buyins down, but I believe it was from both bad play and HORRID variance (one suckout was so bad I almost posted it here, but I know how much you guys love that [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]). I may need to plug a few leaks, 11s usually saw me with a 800+ stack at lvl 4, 22s I was around 4-500 so my early game needs work.

Anyway get ready for LOADS of hand posts from me cuz im gonna need you guys more then ever. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]